To fix this issue, try to follow the instruction below:
– Go into your database using PhpMyAdmin.
– Select the the database you’re using and Backup it
– Select the table sales_flat_quote (on second page).
– Select structure tab
– Select ‘change’ on row called ‘items_count’
– Go to the drop-down on the column named ‘Attributes’ and change value to the very top value which is blank ‘(no value)’, as opposed to the default selection ‘UNSIGNED’.
– Click ‘Save’.
- wcode bug
- Product tabs re-order on homepage
- slideshow css and icons
- Mobile view: Product detail page scroll issue
- Header search bar is not working properly on inner pages
- How to edit the default text on the Promobar
- Hamburger menu and category filter not working on mobile sticky header
- SNS Market – import demo problem
- Official hour: Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location time: GMT + 7